Be prepared for one of the most intriguing Study Guides yet! This Study Guide, based on Daniel chapter 7, clearly and unmistakably identifies the antichrist. But it is only an introduction. Future lessons will reveal details of some of his activities that will have worldwide impact. What you discover today may displease or sadden you, but please remember that the prophecy of Daniel chapter 7 comes from Jesus, who loves you. Pray for God's guidance as you delve into this urgent subject. Be sure to read Daniel 7 before studying this guide.
- As the chapter begins, Daniel sees four beasts coming up out of the sea. In prophecy, what does a beast represent? What does the sea represent?
- The four beasts of Daniel 7 represent the four world kingdoms (verses 17, 18)
- What kingdom does the bear represent (Daniel 7:5)? What do the three ribs in its mouth symbolize?
- Greece, the third kingdom (Daniel 8:21), is represented by a leopard with four wings and four heads (Daniel 7:6). What do the heads represent? What do the four wings represent?
- The Roman Empire, the fourth world kingdom, is represented by a horrible monster with iron teeth and 10 horns (Daniel 7:7). What do the horns represent?
- In the Daniel 7 prophecy, what happens next?
- Are there clear points of identification?
- Does the papacy fit these points?
- Wasn't Daniel told to seal up his book until "the time of the end"? (Daniel 12:4) When will Daniel's prophecies be opened to our understanding?
- Many Christians today have been tragically misinformed regarding the antichrist. To believe an untruth about the antichrist could easily cause a person to be deceived and lost. What should a person do when new Bible teachings are encountered?
May God bless you in your ministry and for allowing access to free reading material. Thank you so much.
Trust the Bilble
Well written, to prove we can trust the Bible interpreting itself. Also, went out of way to not be derogatory regarding anyone in Catholic religion, if they are believers. Needed history given - for those of us who many not know it. Brief, concise facts given, to keep interest going forward. Tough religion to talk about - because traditons very strong - But book gave "food for thought". Thank you for all the facts in one place.
Interesting reading if not a Catholic
All of these bible guides are great.
This is Good Info In Understandable Orde
The material did not pass judgement on individuals. Rather it pointed to systems that people follow in faith. The information pointed still further to recognizing satan in this physical world as a plan to lead people away from GOD through following man made traditions without comparing them with the Word of GOD. Thank you. I enjoyed the booklet very much.
Great quality, good visual pictures.
Great for learning and sharing the scripture.
use this in your studies of prophecy
Who is the Antchrist?
It gave more information than I knew about the Catholic Church. I will be reading this many times to keep my knowledge of this stored in my head.
Great, good shareing.
I am shareing this information with others. I run a phone prayerline and try to present, Present Truth to my listers. What I need is information on the new POPE. And what he really stands for and how do it relate to prophecy. Thank-You Lauretta Bivins
who is the antichrist?
These biblical guides are really fun to read yet they are incredibly informative and well written. The whole family will enjoy these!