- Two world powers are symbolized in Revelation chapter 13. What is the first power?
- In what year was the papacy predicted to lose its world influence and power?
- Which nation was predicted to arise around the same time the papacy was receiving its deadly wound?
- What is the significance of the beast "coming up out of the earth?"
- What is symbolized by its two lamb-like horns and absence of crowns?
- What does it mean when the prophecy in Revelation 13:11 says America will speak "as a dragon"?
- What specifically will America do that will cause it to speak as a dragon?
- Over what specific issues will force be utilized and the death sentence passed?
- Could a government really control buying and selling?
- How strong and influential is the papacy today?
- How strong and influential is the United States today?
- It is clear that the influence and power of both the United States and the papacy are escalating with rapidity. What other factors could possibly help set the stage for a worldwide law to execute those who refuse to violate conscience?
- As world conditions worsen, what will Satan do to deceive the masses?
- While interest in the counterfeit revival heightens, what will be happening to the genuine worldwide revival sponsored by God's end-time people?
- In desperation, the U.S.-led coalition will next decide to impose the death sentence on its enemies (Revelation 13:15). What does Revelation 13:13, 14 say its leaders will do to convince people that God is with them?
- How can we be safe from powerful end-time deceptions?
Makes me sad to see the USA leading other nations to follow the Roman religion, but I can see it in our SCOTUS now.
did not know this
I learned a great deal from reading the information set to me. Thank you very much for making it available at no cost.
grew up on these basic princlpes unlike todays world
I plan to discuss this with my ladies study group.
It helped to put current events into a Biblical perspective.
I read through the book quickly and enjoyed the content..
Well written and i will recommend to my friends and family....
Thank you Amazing Facts for the study guide for the USA in Bible Prophecy. I am so grateful to you. I find the lesson to be very informative and it was insightful. The material was scriptural. I like the fact that as I read the study guide I was able to read scriptures and see it for my self. I really enjoyed the the teaching and looking forward to the next lessons and continuing lessons. I really want to finish all the lessons send me more. God bless Amazing Facts.