See how the Bible answers the questions in this lesson, and more!
- Whom did the animal that was sacrificed in Isaac's place represent?
- Why was it necessary for Jesus to die?
- What is this great plan of salvation called?
- Why did God make such a fantastic sacrifice for us?
- What must I do to benefit from Jesus' sacrificial death?
- How, then, am I forgiven and cleansed?
- What is this wonderful conversion experience called?
- Who enters the heart of each born-again Christian?
- When Jesus lives in my heart through the Holy Spirit, what will I do?
- Why should I be confident that my new-birth experience will be successful?
- Why do some people fail in their Christian experience?
- How can I know that Jesus accepts me and that I am His child?
- How will true conversion change a life?
- What wonderful promises come with Christian life?
I appreciate the Biblical connection of Isaac and Jesus
Well written, humbling
This study guide is good for my review and for sharing with others. I like the addition of the supplement section after the questions.
God Bless you for providing free reading material for people. Thank you so much! You are a blessing!