- On what day did Jesus customarily worship?
- But which day of the week is the Sabbath?
- Who made the Sabbath and when?
- What does God say about Sabbath-keeping in the Ten Commandments, which He wrote with His own finger?
- But haven't the Ten Commandments been changed?
- Did the apostles keep the Sabbath?
- Did the Gentiles also worship on Sabbath?
- But wasn't the Sabbath changed to Sunday at Christ's death or resurrection?
- Some people say the Sabbath will be kept in God's new earth. Is this correct?
- But isn't Sunday the Lord's day?
- Shouldn't I keep Sunday in honor of Christ's resurrection?
- Well, if Sunday-keeping isn't in the Bible, whose idea was it anyway?
- But isn't it very dangerous to tamper with God's law?
- Why did God make the Sabbath anyway?
- How important is Sabbath-keeping?
- How does God feel about religious leaders who ignore the Sabbath?
- Does Sabbath-keeping really affect me personally?
Pros: This is well written & easy to understand. Everything is scriptural and refers to the scriptures. Cons: I didn't not find any.
Sharing this with others as the needs arises, inorder to give Bible Scriptures and history events instead of just my "opinion"
Thank you Jesus for wonderful people like you to provide free essential reading material. Bless You.
The book was very informative and can be check out scripture by scripture.
Contains information not generally taught in religious classes. The booklet gave me all the information I need to start an informed discussion with people in my church.
A must have for Sunday School Classes.
Preparing an outline of this study guide along with the DVR copy of Amazing Facts Prsents program, to have ready for those times when ask to substitute on Tuesday nights Bible Study. Will be interest to see and watch the facial reactions along with questions on why we praise the Lord on Sunday and not the Sabbath, from my fellow Methodist members.
This is very informative I always wondered why we don't go to church on Saturday
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT I WISH I HAD MORE SO I COULD DISTRIBUTE TO EVERYONE I MEET EVERY DAY. THIS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD READ AND STUDY.