God loves you, so much that He sent His Son to save you. You've undoubtedly heard all this before, but are you sure you really understand what it's all about? What does it really mean to you, and can it really change your life? Read on and find out!
- Does God really care about me?
- How has God demonstrated His love for us?
- How could He love someone like me?
- What does His death do for me?
- How do I receive Him and pass from death to life?
- What must I do in order to obtain this gift of salvation?
- When I join His family through faith, what change does Jesus make in my life?
- Will this changed life really be happier than the pleasures of the old life?
- But can I make myself do all the things a Christian should do?
- Do you mean that even the Ten Commandments would not be hard to obey?
- How can I be certain that the commandment-keeping mentioned of God's people in the Bible is not legalism?
- What significant act seals the love relationship with Christ, and what does it symbolize?
- How can I be certain that the faith and love of my marriage to Christ will continue to increase?
Placed one in each meal bag, given out on Sabbath afternoon. Blessed be the Lord, our Creator and Redeemer!
Excellent, I include this lesson in each meal given to the homeless on Sabbath afternoons.
Great reading material
God Bless You for providing free reading material-thank you so much!!
Very Good Study!
These studies are the best studies that I have ever seen, and I have tried MANY studies over the years. They are consice, clear, and easy to read for just about every age. If my finances allow, I am planning on buying the full sets of them for my 3 brothers to read with their families...
Relieved to know what really happens
Clears the water about the second coming.
It's under control
Glad to see the second coming of Christ presented with such an organized, clear approach.