Belt of Truth Ministries
Raising the Remnant Deluxe by Scott Ritsema Belt of Truth
ARE THERE ANY OBJECTIVE DATA THAT IDENTIFY THE KIND OF PARENTING MOST LIKELY TO PRODUCE SPIRITUALLY STRONG YOUNG ADULTS?
Yes! Recent research has indeed painted a remarkably clear portrait of the character, values, and practices of parents whose young adult children are now thriving spiritually. Raising the Remnant not only reports on these George Barna research findings, but also uncovers that this very same traditional advice was given in the 19th century!
You're sure to walk away from this fast-paced, information-packed DVD with practical and proven time-tested success strategies from real Christian families. While there are no guarantees in a universe of free will, the principles in this DVD will provide your children every advantage in becoming the spiritually strong remnant in the midst of a spiritually lost generation.
DISCOVER THE SURPRISING ANSWERS!
- What are successful parents like?
- What is their #1 priority?
- What is the single most important factor in raising a spiritually strong young adult?
IF I WANT TO HELP MY KIDS BECOME SPIRITUALLY STRONG YOUNG ADULTS...
- What form of discipline should I use?
- Does the number of kids I have matter?
- Should I expose my kids to the world or shelter them?
- What about friends and social connection?
- How many activities should I get them involved in?
- What role do church and school play in spiritual training?