Many study Bibles are available today. The new Remnant Study Bible, however, is unique in ways that set it apart from all others. For example, in the list below, you’ll notice that for the first time ever, this Bible combines special comments by E. G. White with the text of the New King James Version. In addition, this Bible is replete with a full array of Bible study aids, including a complete set of Chain Reference Bible Studies, a section on Prophetic Symbols, and sections on the prophecies of Daniel and on the Bible’s teaching about the Sanctuary.
Of course, this Bible also includes what any good study Bible offers, such as book introductions and outlines, an extensive concordance, an abundance of cross-references, and wide margins for personal notes. No other study Bible offers more features for personal Bible study—and for sharing with others—than does The Remnant Study Bible.
- E. G. White Comments (first time ever in the New King James Version)
- Bible Chain References for Bible Studies
- Approximately 45,000 Scripture Cross References
- Red-letter Edition
- Book Introductions and Outlines
- Chapter Subtitles
- Parables and Miracles of Jesus
- Color Images of the Sanctuary, Prophetic Symbols, and Maps
- E.G. White’s Companion Guide
- Read the Bible in a Year Guide
- Wide Margins for Notes
- 2 Ribbon Markers
- High-quality Smyth Sewn Binding
Font Size is approximately 9pt.
I already had one of these bibles, but I have a good friend who wanted one, so I got it for her, she LOVES it, love the E.G. White notes.
an excellent Bible
What I like about this product is the way it has commentary interspersed with Bible text so that it adds to the context.
Please Have It!
I can use it for bible studies....for sermon it's easy to find EGWhite's quote. You will understand the Bible History because of the introduction.Everything is here you will love to read and read it again.