Ready for adventure? Embark on a fun, exciting journey through God's Word with the full-color NKJV Adventure Bible. Along the way you'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible.
- "Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- "People in Bible Times" - Offers close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- "Did You Know?" - Provides interesting facts that help you better understand God's Word
- "Let's Live It!" - Includes hands-on activities to help you apply biblical truths to your life
- "Words to Treasure" - Highlights great verses to memorize; a concordance for help in finding verses; book introductions for basic facts about each book of the Bible (who wrote it, where it took place, and why it was written)
- 20 special pages with Bible facts and fun, all with a jungle safari theme
- and 8 pages of color maps.
Author: Amazing Facts
Publisher: Harper Collins
Format: Gloss Paperback
Publication Date: 2019
My son loves it, and is finally reading the bible! I will "borrow" it sometimes as it has so many pages and vignettes of information I had never heard. It's the best children's and teenager bible I have yet to see!
My 6 year old is enjoying her new Bible
It is a nice useful Bible with all of the pages with tips I like the Amazing Facts edition because it is a Seventh day Adventist Bible with Seventh day Adventist facts and other stuff.
I bought this for my 4 yr old, and she loves it! She reads the colored boxes every chance she opens up her Bible, which always directs her the Word. I love everything about this Bible. The absolute perfect beginner Bible.
This item is a gift for my teenage son and I just know he is gonna love it. We have been going through the Adventure Bible study guides and DVD’s and loving those. Thank you!
Very happy! Exactly what I wanted. Thank you
A little hard for my 6 year old granddaughter to read but with help just fine. So much information and nice pics of maps and stories. Love it.
I bought for my granddaughters an now my son- in law wants one.