Seventeen Rules for a Happy Marriage From God's Great Book:
- Establish your own private home.
- Continue your courtship.
- Remember that God joined you together in marriage.
- Guard your thoughts, don't let your senses trap you.
- Never retire for the night angry with each other.
- Keep Christ in the center of your home.
- Pray together.
- Agree that divorce is not the answer.
- Keep the family circle closed tightly.
- God describes love; make it your daily goal to measure up.
- Remember that criticism and nagging destroy love.
- Do not overdo in anything; be temperate.
- Respect each other's personal rights and privacies.
- Be clean, modest, orderly, and dutiful.
- Determine to speak softly and kindly.
- Be reasonable in money matters.
- Talk things over and counsel together freely.
I'm not married yet but I am in a committed relationship.This book really helped me with some questions I've had and problems that I was dealing within my relationship. At first I read the book on my own but now I can't wait to share it with my boyfriend!
A must have for every marriage
A great reference guild to keep your marriage alive and well when so many fail...
Keys to a happy marriage
Tells the right way to treat your wife ,well written, easy to understand
Short but to the Point
Surprisingly short and to the point. Can easily be read in 15 min. It gives a Biblical basis for widely accepted approaches to marital compatibility. Every married couple of any duration should read this. We've been married 35 years next month and we found the information very useful.
keys for a happy marriage
i enjoyed reading this material! I feel like if a couple could both whole heartedly follow this example ... their marriage would prosper daily!!
This is a wonderful product with great Biblical references for a happy marriage.
I find this very interesting. I don't recall ordering this particular order? It is very strange because God knows that I have the desire to be married and I strongly believe that this is a set up for something wonderful. I have read this material in the past a long time ago and found it quite informative and interesting. Thank you and God bless you:)
Joy in Marriage
We recommend this product for everyone whether married or not. The principles outlined here are great for friends, neighbors, work relationships, etc.
Marriage made in heaven
If these principles were applied in other areas of life, all our relationships would be better.
I will tell promote this book
It is a great book-let for my marriage....I will promote to our couples club. Its well organized and easy to read