- How many lost souls are being punished in hell today?
- When will sinners be cast into hellfire?
- Where are sinners (who have died) now?
- What is the end result of sin?
- What will happen to the wicked in hellfire?
- When and how will hellfire be kindled?
- How big and how hot will hellfire be?
- How long will the wicked suffer in the fire?
- Will the fire eventually go out?
- What will be left when the fire goes out?
- Will the wicked enter hell in bodily form and be destroyed both soul and body?
- Will the devil be in charge of hellfire?
- Does the word "hell" as used in the Bible always refer to a place of burning or punishment?
- What is God's real purpose in hellfire?
- Isn't the work of destroying sinners foreign to God's nature?
- What are God's post-hell plans for the earth and His people?
Searched for answers - FOUND
Was especially interested in explanation of the parable of Rich man and Lazarus. Would have appreciated if Parable had been defined. Many believe they were situations that happened rather than stories that were used to explain truths.
I would buy this product again and again
I had to explain to a friend 'the state of the dead and the Devil. This produts made the job very easy.
is the dvil in charge of ****
I like this booklet, because it helped with things didn't understand.
the devil made me do it!
These bible guides are extremely addictive! The more you read, the more you WANT to learn
This study guide is very thought provoking. By utilizing Bible scriptures,the guide introduces new, informative ideas and information on God's Mercy and the existence of ****. I now have a future prayer and word study project planned on this subject.
Excellent and Informative
I think this is a must read for Christians. The idea of a God that tortures people throughout eternity is actually believed by quite a number of professed Christians. You hear fire and brimstone preachers use the idea of an everlasting **** to scare people into the baptismal pool. I believe this was well written and laid out and shows quite logically why that image of God is false. You can also read what EGW has to say on the topic. Satan is very busy and one of his favorite things to do is to malign God's character and getting folks to believe God would do something like this makes Satan quite happy I'm sure.
never received it!
Can't review something I never received.
Holds my attention well
Great tool for using as a Bible Study guide for those who get lost in most other Bible studies because these are easy to understand and attractive.
Straight from the Bible
Give out as a witnessing tool. People have strange ideas about ****, death, the devil.