- How many lost souls are being punished in hell today?
- When will sinners be cast into hellfire?
- Where are sinners (who have died) now?
- What is the end result of sin?
- What will happen to the wicked in hellfire?
- When and how will hellfire be kindled?
- How big and how hot will hellfire be?
- How long will the wicked suffer in the fire?
- Will the fire eventually go out?
- What will be left when the fire goes out?
- Will the wicked enter hell in bodily form and be destroyed both soul and body?
- Will the devil be in charge of hellfire?
- Does the word "hell" as used in the Bible always refer to a place of burning or punishment?
- What is God's real purpose in hellfire?
- Isn't the work of destroying sinners foreign to God's nature?
- What are God's post-hell plans for the earth and His people?
Very informative and clarifying.
In my 25 years as a Christian, always in bible believing churches I have not heard some of the things this study covered. Some of it was refreshing (those who haven't accepted Christ will not burn for eternity). This made a lot more sense than what I previously thought about **** and eternity. Thank you for not making this a 200 page book, but putting it in a compact study that can be easily understood by everyone. You did not add or take away from the Word of God. Refreshing. You explained and put in context, but did not change the Word. Thank you. This will remain on my shelf as a reference, and will be reread often. I read through this this evening with my seventeen year old son and he found it interesting, and changed his view that those that go to **** would spend eternity burning.
Was especially interested in explanation of the parable of Rich man and Lazarus. Would have appreciated if Parable had been defined. Many believe they were situations that happened rather than stories that were used to explain truths.
I had to explain to a friend 'the state of the dead and the Devil. This produts made the job very easy.
I like this booklet, because it helped with things didn't understand.
These bible guides are extremely addictive! The more you read, the more you WANT to learn
This study guide is very thought provoking. By utilizing Bible scriptures,the guide introduces new, informative ideas and information on God's Mercy and the existence of ****. I now have a future prayer and word study project planned on this subject.
I think this is a must read for Christians. The idea of a God that tortures people throughout eternity is actually believed by quite a number of professed Christians. You hear fire and brimstone preachers use the idea of an everlasting **** to scare people into the baptismal pool. I believe this was well written and laid out and shows quite logically why that image of God is false. You can also read what EGW has to say on the topic. Satan is very busy and one of his favorite things to do is to malign God's character and getting folks to believe God would do something like this makes Satan quite happy I'm sure.
Can't review something I never received.