The official Pathfinder Bible was released for the first time at the 2014 Pathfinder Camporee. In addition to the full text of the New King James Version, this Bible contains colorful resources for Pathfinders and also many Bible study guides. Weighing just under 1lb.
Especially conceived and developed for Pathfinders, this Bible has the following features:
- 48 pages inserted before the Bible text with specific resources for Pathfinders: full list of honors, Pathfinder’s aim, pledge, motto, law, Pathfinder’s Club philosophy and history, list of tracking signs, knots, etc.
- Bible text (New King James Version – NKJV) with full color illustrations throughout.
- Words of Jesus are printed in red.
- 72 pages inserted after the Bible text with special biblical tools, resources, and curiosities: Bible promises, teachings and beliefs, list of miracles, parables, rivers, mountains, signs of Jesus’ Second Coming, maps, etc.
- 28 pages of outstanding Bible-related charts, objects, and people inserted throughout the Bible: 2,300 days prophecy, sanctuary, millennium, the statue of Daniel 2, birds, teenagers, plants, foods, weights and measures, music instruments, coins, etc.