Great medical care is priceless—but wouldn't it be great if we didn't need doctors anymore? Did you know there is a proven way to put a lot of doctors out of work? Take care of your body! Scientists have sounded the ominous warnings about cholesterol, tobacco, stress, obesity, and alcohol, so why press your luck?
Hospitals and psychiatric institutions are packed with people who have ignored the warnings—do you really want to join them? God truly cares how you treat your body, and He's given you a free health plan, and a manual to go by ... the Bible! For amazing facts about how you can have abundant health and longer life, look over this Study Guide— but be sure to read it all before jumping to conclusions!
- Are health principles really a part of true Bible religion?
- Why did God give health rules to His people?
- Do God's health rules have anything to do with eating and drinking?
- What did God give people to eat when He created them and provided a perfect diet?
- What items are specifically mentioned by God as being unclean and forbidden?
- But I like pork. Will God destroy me if I eat it?
- But didn't this law of clean and unclean animals originate at Sinai? Wasn't it for the Jews only, and didn't it end at the cross?
- Does the Bible forbid the use of alcoholic beverages?
- Does the Bible condemn the use of tobacco?
- What are some of the simple, yet very important, health laws found in the Bible?
- What solemn reminder is given to those who ignore God's rules?
- What fearful, shocking truth about health involves our children and grandchildren?
- What more fearful, sobering fact does God's Word reveal?
- What should every sincere Christian endeavor to do at once?
- But I'm worried because some of my evil habits have bound me so tightly. What can I do?
- What thrilling promises are given about God's new kingdom?
My husband and I bought those studies to give to our customers by the end of each project. May God be glorified!
Filled a need for clear interpretation of Leviticus diet.
This just expanded on what i have been taught about foods and God's law. Easy to understand and well written.
The info in the pamphlet was informative and there actually was a few things that I learned and it also clarified a few things that I previously couldn't understand. Very good!
Factual,useful,easy to display, non-intimidating.
very informative!! opened my eyes to the truth about the food that GOD has TOLD us to eat and not eat!! it was written right in front of us in the bible yet we do not see or follow GODS WILL!! Time to change our ways,not tomorrow but NOW!
One comment and one question... With grocery prices what they are - some of us just don't have the money to "shop healthy" - Macaroni, spahgetti, etc, goes a lot farther than fruits and vegetables right now - and doesn't look like it's getting any better. Growing gardens isn't possible for many either. So, I truly believe many may want to do the right thing always - but just financially can not. Also - "decaf" is available in many coffees and teas today. If I'm drinking decaf in either, am I still breaking His Law? With all my heart, I wish I'd seen this booklet 50 years ago. If you take them into any schools or places with young folks - before they go the way of the world, taking things for granted - you might be saving many a soul.. The explanations are what is so vital in this reading - to "compliment" what the Word is really saying. Thank you - and God Bless, Pat
IT IS GREAT TO LEARN HOW TO EAT HEALTHY ACCORDING TO GOD'S PLAN AND HIS WORD MOST OF THE TIMES WE READ THE BIBLE AND WE DO NOT REALIZE THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BOOK GOD BLESS THE WRITER AND YOU ALL
Excellent info on what the Bible says regarding healthy living. Corresponds well with medical research regarding life style and health.
Great advice the I can compare to the bible kjv