- Did Jesus change the day of worship for His followers?
- Why did Christians start going to church on Sunday?
- Has the calendar been changed?
- Are the Ten Commandments still relevant today?
- What difference does it make?
This classic survey continues to fascinate new generations of readers by explaining in clear language how most Christians shifted their day of worship from Sabbath to Sunday. Citing a wealth of original sources—ancient, medieval, and modern—the author shows that early in the Christian Era something went awry, and needs to be corrected today.