Fighting Disease With Food
Have you ever felt desperate to do something to improve your health but simply didn’t know what you needed to be eating or doing?
Fighting Disease with Food will help you to discover how easy it is for you to be proactive in rebuilding your health, using simple, natural foods that are readily available.
Give your child the ultimate gift!
- 10 simple lifestyle guidelines for enjoying fabulous health
- the natural food groups which will help you to optimize your health
- which foods will help you fight your specific disease based on recent scientific research
- simple recipes that make using these foods flavorful and fun
- simple tips to keep you encouraged and motivated
- the real reason why your health really matters
In easy to understand, everyday language, Fighting Disease With Food will give you the knowledge you need to help you take control of your life and start out on the path to feeling vibrantly healthy again.
Pages: 95, paperback
Dimensions: 8.125 X 10.625 X 0.25 inches
A really good book on using foods to maintain health and fight disease.
Fighting disease with food
I bought several copies of the book to give away as Christmas gifts to our children and grandchildren. It was enthusiastically received by all who received it. They all were very interested in learning more.