The Safeliz Family Bible
The Safeliz Family Bible is no ordinary Bible—it is a beautiful heirloom that your family will treasure for generations. The words in this sacred book will provide your family members with healing and hope. Reading your Bible for morning and evening worship will fill your home with love as well as provide your family with joy, stability, direction, and meaning. It will be the most important book that you will ever own.
This Bible Includes
• Preliminary pages where the most relevant dates, information, and events related to the family can be recorded.
• Special material that underlines the current implications of the biblical text and allows us to understand the family model throughout the history of salvation.
• A suggestion for marriage vows.
• Biblical text in the New King James Version.
• Words of Jesus printed in a different color for easier identification.
• A list of specially selected verses for different life situations.
• Three series of Bible studies developed by different authors, some of them by Pastor Alejandro Bullón, which cover the most relevant biblical themes, along with two biblical reading guidelines.
• Introduction and summary of each book of the Bible.
• 16 pages of renowned works of art, 38 explanatory pages, and two beautifully illustrated biblical chronologies.
• 16 complete maps of the biblical lands.
• 48 up-to-date photos of significant places of the biblical lands.
• Thematic concordance for a more efficient study of the Word of God.