The Cook:30.2 cookbook captures all 24 meals in the second delicious season of this popular television series. The amazing, full-color photographs of each dish, along with the hundreds of preparation and presentation photographs demonstrating each step, will fill you with confidence to try each mouth-watering recipe.
- 24 chapters of delicious recipes, one for each episode of the program.
- Every episode has around 5 different meal components to prepare and recipes for each one.
- Each chapter has a flowchart of how to multi-task and prepare a meal the way a chef would.
- All recipes can be prepared on their own so this book can also be used like a normal cookbook.
- Large 235 pages, full color photographs of each recipe.
Really like this cookbook
Well thought out, follows the TV series on 3ABN, easy to follow. You are able to make all the dishes in that episode or pick and choose for your needs. Great cookbook.