Lesson 16 in the Storacle Set.
See how the Bible answers the questions in this lesson, and more!
- Daniel had an amazing vision in which he saw a ram with two horns (Daniel 8:1-4). Whom does this ram represent?
- Next Daniel saw a goat with a great horn between his eyes. What does this mean?
- Then a little horn sprouts up from out of one of the four. What power did this "little horn" represent?
- Daniel was told that this little horn would defile the sanctuary. How long until it would be cleansed?
- How did Daniel respond when he saw the little-horn power persecute God's people and obscure the truth?
- In the next chapter, the angel explains the prophecy in greater detail. How long was the time period not previously described in the vision?
- What was the starting point for the 2,300-day and 70-week time prophecies?
- The angel said that if you count 69 weeks from 457 B.C., you will come to Messiah the Prince. Did this happen?
- What was to take place next in the prophecy?
- Jesus told His disciples to preach first to which group of people?
- What warning did Jesus give to His chosen people?
- So what is the other "nation" spoken of by Jesus in Matthew 21:43, which would become His chosen people?
- According to the angel who spoke with Daniel, what would happen at the end of the 2,300 years?
- Whose cases are being considered in the pre-advent judgment?
- What will be examined in this first phase of judgment?
- Is God my accuser in the judgment?
Wonderful truths. I don't understand how people can get this wrong.