Lesson 1 in the Storacle Set.
See how the Bible answers the questions in this lesson, and more!
- What two cities are given as an example for the destruction of the wicked?
- When will the wicked be destroyed in hellfire?
- If the wicked who have died are not in hell yet, where are they?
- What is the reward, or punishment, of sin?
- What are the only two choices for all men?
- What will happen to the wicked in hellfire?
- Where will hellfire be located? .
- Will the devil be in charge of hellfire?
- Will the fires of hell ever go out?
- Are both soul and body destroyed in hell?
- For whom will hellfire be kindled?
- How does the Bible refer to God's destruction of the wicked?
- Doesn't the Bible phrase "unquenchable fire" indicate that the fire never goes out?
- Doesn't the phrase "everlasting fire" mean "unending"?
- When Revelation 20:10 states that the wicked will be tormented "for ever and ever," doesn't that indicate endless time?
- After sin and sinners are destroyed, what will Jesus do for His people?
- Will the sin problem ever rise again?
- What penetrating question does Job ask?