- The angel Gabriel gave Daniel the prophecy of the 1844 heavenly judgment. The first phase of the judgment is called the pre-advent judgment because it takes place before Jesus' second coming. What group of people will be considered in the first phase of the judgment? When does it end?
- Who presides at the judgment? Who is the defense attorney? The judge? The accuser? Who are the witnesses?
- What is the source of evidence used in the pre-advent judgment? By what standard will all be judged? Since God already knows everything about every person, why have a judgment?
- What portion of a person's life is considered in the pre-advent judgment? What will be confirmed? How will rewards be decided?
- What group is involved in the heavenly judgment during the 1,000 years of Revelation chapter 20? What is the purpose of this second phase of the judgment?
- When and where will the third phase of the final judgment take place? What new group will be present at this phase of judgment?
- What happens next?
- What interrupts their battle plan, and with what results?
- What final steps will eradicate sin from the universe and provide a secure home and future for the righteous?
- How did the "day of atonement" service in the Old Testament earthly sanctuary symbolize the judgment and God's plan to eradicate sin from the universe and restore perfect harmony?
- What is the good news about the judgment as revealed in this Study Guide and listed below?
I learned a lot that helps in in knowing God and having a personal relationship with Him.
I wanted a compact, organized explanation about the judgement for my own reference and review and also to share with others. The questions and answers are clear, comforting and assuring. They encourage study of related topics.
For study time