See how the Bible answers the questions in this lesson, and more!
- How much of the Scriptures are we commanded to believe?
- Whom did Jesus say the Scriptures and prophecies reveal?
- What is another name used in the Bible for Jesus?
- What kind of people did God use to write the Bible?
- Eternal life comes from knowing Jesus (John 17:3). How was Jesus known to His disciples?
- How important should Bible study be to the Christian?
- Who helps us understand the Bible?
- What must I do to be certain the Holy Spirit is guiding my Bible study?
- How does prayerful study of the Word help us?
- What method of Bible study do the Scriptures recommend?
- What will studying the Scriptures do for us?
- According to Jesus, where do we find the truth?
- What warnings regarding Bible study are given in the Scriptures?
- How should we test all religious teachings and doctrines?
- What happened when Jesus explained the Scriptures to His two discouraged disciples on the road to Emmaus?
- After these two disciples knew that Jesus was alive and heard Him explain the prophecies, what did they do?
I only have one complaint. Because I put an s on the end of heart in question 15, I was marked wrong. The NASB uses the plural. And I believe it is the correct usage. But even so, I was correct really.
very good to share with people to unders
very good product for those with limited knowledge of Bible
Amazing Facts lessons
Wonderful Bible lessons to save souls