Death just might be one of the most misunderstood subjects today. To many it is enshrouded in mystery and evokes dreaded feelings of fear, uncertainty, and even hopelessness. Others believe that their deceased loved ones are not dead at all, but instead live with them or in other realms! Still others are confused about the relationship between the body, spirit, and soul.
But does it really matter what you believe? Yes ... absolutely! Because what you believe about the dead will have a profound impact on what happens to you in the end-times. There's no room for guessing, so this Study Guide will give you exactly what God says on this subject. Get ready for a real eye-opener!
- How did we get here in the first place?
- What happens when a person dies?
- What is the "spirit" that returns to God at death?
- What is a "soul"?
- Do souls die?
- Do good people go to heaven when they die?
- How much does one know or comprehend after death?
- But can't the dead communicate with the living, and aren't they aware of what the living are doing?
- Jesus called the unconscious state of the dead "sleep" in John 11:11-14. How long will they sleep?
- What happens to the righteous dead at the second coming of Christ?
- What was the devil's first lie?
- Why did the devil lie to Eve about death? Could this subject be more important than many think?
- Do devils really work miracles?
- Why will God's people not be deceived?
- Back in Moses' day, what did God command should be done to people who taught that the dead were alive?
- Will the righteous people who are raised in the resurrection ever die again?
- Belief in reincarnation is expanding rapidly today. Is this teaching biblical?
Are the dead really dead?
Hopefully well received. Mailing, handing, leaving in waiting rooms. We love it's completeness & clarity so wanted to share to comfort, inform & warn others....
The resources from Amazing Facts Bible study guides are awesome. I am currently using them to teach bible class at my church with new believers and other members. We have now placed an order for multiple copies of the 14 set of lessons available. Large print version would be good as I engage with persons with visual impairment in our group.
Are the dead really dead
Checking to see if you are teaching the Bible. I have received 3 lessons ( #1,2, & 10) there is one point in each of 1 & 2 which I do not believe are biblical I would like to receive all the remaining lessons without sending each one back before receiving a new one. At completion, I will be happy to share my differences. Thank you Retired church pastor
Are The Dead Really Dead?
Coming from a Baptist background, this topic is what turned my life around. I had been watching Amazing Facts for a few months thinking that my beliefs were the same until this topic came up. Me and my husband were watching the program, drinking coffee, when this truth was revealed to us and we both sat up and said "WHAT?" Well my curiosity began and I had to know more. Boy was I so surprised. I started ordering the free study guides and began my journey to find the truth. So I have to say that this one in particular is one of the most misunderstood topics. Now I order this guide to send to pastors of several baptist churches I know. Anonymously. I feel a need and a responsibility to tell all my friends and family members of my former faith. If I can plant a seed to stimulate a growth of curiosity in someone, like I experienced, I feel like I am serving My Lord the way he wants me to for right now.
Excellent, Likes the graphics(pics)
Able to show anyone that has questions about death, the answers without looking through the Bible to find the same verses.
This pamphlet is easy to read. It gives clear answers about sensitive topics straight from the Bible. Helps us understand truth that God has revealed through His word.
I would recommend this to anyone.
It was very informative and comforting to me.