Angels are real! Sometimes called cherubim or seraphim, these powerful ministering spirits appear all through Bible history. Often they are seen protecting and guiding God's people, and sometimes punishing evil but one of their most important missions is to reveal and explain prophecy.
Did you know God has said something special through His angels to the stressed-out people of our hectic world? In Revelation 14, God reveals some awesome last-day messages coded in the symbolism of three flying angels. So significant are these messages, that when they are completed, Jesus returns! This guide will give you an eye-opening overview, and the following eight guides will present the incredible details. Hold on to your seat ... God's personal message to you is about to be explained!
- Why are we studying Revelation? Isn't it sealed?
- God commissioned His church to take the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15). How does He symbolize this sacred work in Revelation?
- What two crucial points does Revelation 14:6 reveal about God's message for the last days?
- What four distinctive points does the first angel's message cover?
- What solemn statement does the second angel make about Babylon? What does the angel of Revelation 18 command God's people to do?
- Against what does the third angel's message solemnly warn?
- What four-point description does God give in Revelation 14:12 of His people who accept and follow the three angels' messages?
- What happens immediately following the teaching of the three angels' messages to all people?
- In 2 Peter 1:12, the apostle speaks of "present truth." What does he mean?
- Who does the Bible say will come to give a "present truth" message before the great day of the Lord?
- What did Elijah do that caused the Lord to focus on him?
- The Elijah message has a twofold application. It applies to a "present truth" message to prepare people for Jesus' first advent and a "present truth" message to prepare people for Jesus' second advent. Who did Jesus say preached the Elijah message to prepare people for His first advent?
- How do we know the prophecy has a second application to our time just before the second advent?
- What other wonderful blessing will the preaching of the Elijah (or the three angels') messages bring?
- The word "gospel" means "good news." Do the three angels' messages of Revelation chapter 14 provide good news?