A Love That Transforms by Bill May
Being in love changes everything. For instance, a young lady was reading a large book for her university's English literature course. She found the whole thing very boring and could barely stay focused when reading it. But then she met a striking young professor on campus, and they quickly fell in love. Soon after, she realized her beloved was the author of the book she had struggled with. That night she stayed up and devoured the entire book exclaiming, "This is the best book I have ever read!" What changed her perspective? Love did. Likewise, many today find Scripture boring, oppressive, and unappealing. But that all changes when you fall in love with the Author. See how in this heart-warming Study Guide!
- Who is the author of Scripture?
- What is Jesus' attitude toward the people of Earth?
- Why should we love Jesus?
- In what respects are a successful marriage and the Christian life similar?
- What does Jesus say are the results of doing the things that please Him?
- Why does Jesus give us specific principles for Christian living?
- According to Jesus, how should Christians relate to the evil of the world and to worldliness?
- What urgent warning does God give us regarding the world?
- Why do we need to guard our thoughts?
- What are some principles for Christian living?
- What clear-cut list does Jesus give us that we could use as a guide for watching television?
- In this day of determined, independent thinking, many feel totally capable of making spiritual decisions without input from anyone, including Jesus. What does Jesus say about such people?
- What solemn warnings does Jesus give us about the example and influence of our lives?
- What are Jesus' principles of conduct regarding clothing and jewelry?
- How do conduct and obedience relate to salvation?
- Should we expect everyone to look with favor upon the Christian lifestyle?
- How would a person who rejects Jesus' standards for Christian conduct view heaven?
- How can I adopt and follow these Bible guidelines without appearing Pharisaical, judgmental, or legalistic?
Gabrovo, Bulgaria, EU
There are very important items, which all christians must consider about their lifestyle!
Awesome Love the simplicity in the deliverence :) and i LOve It :) GBU all
It transforms people's life
apt for the teens. it approaches them in the way they expect.