1. What event begins this 1,000-year period?
2. What is this resurrection called? Who will be raised in it?
3. The Bible says there are two resurrections. When is the second resurrection, and who will be raised in it?
4. What other momentous events take place when the 1,000 years begin?
5. What happens to the wicked—living and dead—at Jesus' second coming?
6. Many believe the unsaved will have an opportunity to repent during the 1,000 years. What does the Bible say about this?
7. The Bible says that Satan will be bound in the bottomless pit during the 1,000 years. What is this pit?
8. What is the chain that binds Satan? Why is he bound?
9. Revelation 20:4 says there will be a judgment in heaven during the 1,000 years. What for? Who will participate?
10. At the close of the 1,000 years the holy city, New Jerusalem, will come down from heaven to this earth. Who will come with it? Where will it settle?
11. What will happen to the wicked dead at this time? How will this affect Satan?
12. What will Satan do then?
13. What will interrupt Satan's plan to capture or destroy the city?
14. When the wicked are burned up and the fire goes out, what glorious, thrilling event will take place next?
A 1,000 years of peace.
Every time I read this study guide, it brought me to tears and I always pray for the Lord to save because I know that no matter how the world looks like now it will not the same, one day there will be no life going on in it. that's why this study guide always has an affect me and I'm sure who ever read it will feel the same. May His salvation be with us.
It's Great for Sharing
Used it to share what the Bible teach about the Millennium.
Very good. For Missionary back to Jamaica
very informative, things i had already heard on the internet from one of doug batchelors sermons ,now in writting for everyone of my family members to see first hand
It gave a little more of an understanding about the prophecys
HOPEFULLY WILL ENCOURGE ALL READERS TO READ THE BIBLE MORE.
1,000 yrs of peace
think this is offbase
I do not find that this interpretation adds up; to which I am surprised and disappointed as this ministry opened my eyes to the pre-trib rapture being bogus and I was really looking forward to more truth in this regard. I hope they would take another look at their findings with a fresh perspective and perhaps come to some different conclusions.