Remnant Study Bible "Special-Forces" - Leathersoft Lavender
The Title: “Special Forces Study Bible”
Since God will have an “army of youth” in the end time to live and work for Him, this name has been chosen with young people, especially, in mind—though in truth, anyone of any age can be a part of God’s “Special Forces” army. It’s also true that Dwight Hall, President of Remnant Publications—the publisher of this Bible—is himself a former soldier in the Army’s Special Forces. As such, he has a unique understanding of the parallels between the Special Forces of the military and the Special Forces God is assembling for His final assault on evil in these last days.
The Thorns Emblem
Jesus has called us to pick up our cross daily and follow Him. When we do that, we will be opposed by the enemy and even suffer persecution. But Jesus tells us that “If I have suffered, you will suffer even more.” Part of being God’s special people as the end nears—part of His Special Forces—is to bravely endure and even welcome the opportunity to bear our cross as Jesus did His.
The Bible Title / E. G. White Comments
We wanted this study Bible to be based on a translation of the Bible that would be accurate, yet easily understandable for people today. The New King James Version meets those aims. And of course, the E. G. White comments in this Bible help it come alive, not only for personal study but in sharing God’s Word with others.
- Complete New King James Version with in-text comments by E. G. White.
- Words of Christ in "Red Letter."
- 20 topical studies chained throughout the Bible with index to chains.
- Thousands of helpful end-of-verse Scripture cross-reference and notes.
- Introduction and overview to each Bible book.
- Full-color section, featuring Bible timeline, furniture and cleansing of the Sanctuary, and prophetic symbols.
- How to use section; Brief biography of Ellen G. White; Bible symbols and their meanings; Parables and miracles of Jesus Christ; Read your Bible through in a year guide; How sin began; and MORE!
- Extensive NKJV Concordance; 8-page section of color maps; 2 ribbon markers; Generous margins and pages for personal notes.
Font Size is approximately 9 pt.