Every marriage must rely on trust - and likewise in our union with Christ, we must remain faithful to Him and His Word. Revelation speaks about the true bride of Christ, but there is another woman who is trying to seduce believers away from God's Word.
Revelation contains a shocking message about Babylon, the other woman. Babylon is fallen, and Christ's people must escape her charms or perish! Thus begins the second part of the three angels' message. Here you will learn the very real identity of spiritual Babylon and learn how to avoid being hypnotized by her fatal beauty ... what could be more important?
1. How does Jesus symbolize Babylon in the book of Revelation?
2. Who is the symbolic pure woman of Revelation chapter 12?
3. What does a harlot represent in Bible prophecy?
4. Can we identify the harlot (church) that is called "Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots" in Revelation chapter 17?
5. What is the literal meaning of the word "Babylon," and what is its origin?
6. Who are the harlot daughters of the mother Babylon described in Revelation 17:5?
7. In Revelation 17, why is mother Babylon pictured as riding upon the beast? What does the beast represent?
8. What other powers unite with the papacy in fulfilling end-time events?
9. How will organizations with such diverse backgrounds be able to effectively unite?
10. For what sins does God indict Babylon?
11. What are some of the false teachings contained in Babylon's wine that make people spiritually drunk and confused?
12. Who will be on the Lord's side in the battle of Armageddon?
13. What will be Satan's strategy in this final conflict between God's truth and Satan's lies?
14. What is God's counter-strategy?
15. Will God's end-time messages of warning and hope be effective?
16. What final, urgent appeal will Jesus make to those who are in Babylon?
17. How will Jesus' people, who are in Babylon, respond when they hear His appeal to come out?
18. If you are in Babylon, are you willing to heed Jesus' urgent appeal to come out of her?